Dear Valued Customer
Your safety and the safety of other customers and staff members is our top priority and in line with government guidelines we are making the following changes:
* Face Masks will be provided for each customer at the reception/entrance. Members of staff will wear masks at all times.
* Hand sanitisers will be placed at the entrance/ reception for each customer to use as they come in.
* Our staff members will regularly wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and use hand sanitisers.
* Cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces and tools will be carried out between each appointment.
* Changing capes, towels and gowns for each customer will be in place. Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to be used if necessary and as directed by the Government.
* We will no longer be able to offer head or shoulder massage as a safety measure.
* Our customers, staff and external suppliers with a temperature of 38 °C or above will be asked to seek medical advice and will not be permitted to enter to the salon.
* We will not be having any serving refreshments for safety reasons, customers will be allowed to bring in their own drinks.
* The catalogues and magazines will no longer be available, customers can bring any images or photos of their preferences.
Additionally we politely request:
* Please arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing
* Arrive with clean hair
* Keep your own belongings with you all the time and please only bring necessary items with a separate bag to store everything in.
* Please do not to attend the appointment if you or anyone living with you is unwell or self-isolating
Please speak out to the manager if you have any concerns, or notice things not being done as they should be. Yours and the teams safety is paramount.